Sunday, July 31, 2011

The One (poem)

okay, so there's a poetry challenge @ skool which im planning on entering, and the theme is sex, relationships, intimacy and multiple partners-so here it is:

The One
By Yolanda Rungano

he is the one
yes, he is the one
his affable charm, fictional laughter
hypnotic smile, alluring demeanor
oh, so seductive
his mahagony skin
wrapped tight into his musculinity
and amplifying the solidarity of his torso
bare, sensual
he has to be the one
and the love we made
skin so smooth my fingers slide
that subtle teasing, heavy breathing
climaxing
yes, he is the one
curled up in his arms
i open my heart to him
and yet he thinks of another
his other lover
a double paradise
his scandal exposed
he doesn't know that i know
and yet i don't confront him
i thought he was the one
he was meant to be the one
how could he reveal my insecurity
he who stripped me of my innocence
hehe who i gave the soul of my inner being
he who has shattered my heart into pieces
but the pieces still radiate with energy
that yearns to love him
no, he is not the one
but i am the one
who deserves someone
who calls me their only one
tears rolling, i glare at him
and tell him

he was never the one...

No comments:

Post a Comment