Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Lets get personal

ok, so ive decided to start using my blog as more of a "cyber diary." aha, so that means imma start opening up & talk more abou myself (doesnt that sound obnoxious??) so here goes...
my life ryt now, is in serious need for improvement *sigh* of course, thingz have been worse but none-the-less, i need to start concentrating on being a happier person.
its no secret that im closer to my dad than i am to my mum, but sometimes i really do wish it were diffrent. i hav frendz who talk about how their mom is thier "best friend" and i can never relate to that. ok, now im starting to sound melodramatic.
lets talk change--- ive thoght about it, and i really think the best way for my mom and i to rekindle what is lost, is if we are apart... hmm, this will require a serious talk with dad, and negotiating on the terms of me moving to res!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment