Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Overshare???

Okay, so this relationship thing is turning out to be harder than I thought. No, I'm not complaining. Don't get me wrong, I love being in a relationship, it's just that, there are so many do's and dont's!  And with my experiences: I'm not so good at knowing what to say and when to say it. My BIG mouth has landed me in HOT water a few times!!
So here's what I want to know... where do you draw the line? Especially in cases where you're different people!
You want to be honest and tell him the truth about everything- but maybe there are things he doesn't need to know.
Let's not even mention bedroom dilemmas. One person is spontaneous, while the other is conservative- where do you find the balance?!!
Then, there's the classic catch-22: trying to keeping your partner happy, without compromising who you are!
Further more, how do you deal with the prospect of getting over feelings you had for someone else, while you're in a new relationship?
Wow... so much to think about. I don't know if I'll ever have answers to all those questions.

Anyway, moving along. I've always been afraid of commitment. Or worse- marridge talk. With my previous boyfriends, I would cringe at the thought of being "tied" to them for the rest of my life! But for some reason, it doesn't scare me anymore. Lol. I'm 20. I'm not planning on getting married (anytime soon- just so we're clear) just that the idea doesn't scare me anymore. The question here, is why. Why have I suddenly changed my mind about something I've always been so adamant about? It's weird.
 For once- I can't explain how I feel. Very strange indeed! 'Til we blog again, chaio!! xoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment