Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Quick update

Okay, so the June holidays have come to an end *sigh* and it's only day 2 of school, but I'm tired already!! I just want to graduate-and start working-and move out of my mother's house! (yeah I said it!)
On a lighter note: details of my holiday...

So my party didn't happen the way I had planned it- but it the turn out was pretty good! A pleasant night, although I was faced with a few dilemmas, such as introducing my ex to my boyfriend! I know i promised to take pictures- but I had so much fun that I forgot to take some- bummer! No evidence of the Epic night!

A moment of self dissapointment.... the exam results came back, and i had supp for Auditing!! I really can't afford to fail. Have to study hard this term. To make matters worse- The Brain Child (my sister) had get nine distinctions and now she has a Blackberry *rolling eyes* when I was in grade 6, I had a Nokia 3310. Makes me wonder what my kids will be using when they, are 12.

Our house is still under renovations! Super excited! Can't wait to move back in. And I'll admit to being excited about picking out a new colour of paint for my walls heehee that's so cheesy right?!
Got a voucher for a photo shoot! Just hope I find the time to actually go and get it done!
hmmm, class is calling! Have a new module called "Active Citizenship" WTF?! Last time I checked, I was studying accounting! anyway, gotta go...Mwah!!

No comments:

Post a Comment