Thursday, October 6, 2011

It was all a dream...

Okay, so it was my girl, Tiger's birthday on tuesday (today is thursday) and I decided to go sleep over @ Club 5! Had allota fun, anyway, bachelor 4 finally asked about what was going on between us (obviously due to the fact that everyone was asking him about it- why dont people mind their own business?? Rolling eyes) Funny he chose to talk about it at 5am when i was on verge of knocking out, but none-the-less the verdict was that he doesn't do relationships! I wasn't suprised. But at the same time, hearing him say it was kind of disappointing! He just wants us to be friends with benefits (no strings attached) and HELLO- we've been doing that for over a year now, how long does he expect me to keep it up??? So I told him that I couldn't do it anymore (although part of me knows that it's not true) but I also know that if I do keep sleeping with him- I'm gonna end up hurt! and that's definately going to suck! Funny enough- he agreed!
Now here's the catch... next time I see him (and the time after that, and the time after that!) am I going to be able to resist? I mean lets face it- I usually give in, even when I  tell myself not to. Just that this time- I'm going to look like a total idiot lol! Oh well, just hav eto wait and see i guess...


No comments:

Post a Comment