Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Quick brief

Okay, I know I've been neglecting my duties as Editor of this spectacular blog!! And there shouldn't be any excuses, but I can explain....
  • first- I should let you know that I won a poetry competition (came 1st place) and recieved 500bux prize money
  • second- there has been ALOT of developments in my love life!!!! but I think I should confirm certain things before I share with you!!
  • third- things with mom are better- but I still haven't found my missing shoes
  • fourth- I went shopping today and saw a cheetah print jacket that I just can't stop thinking of (yes- rather cheezy, I know)
  • fifth-I'm finishing exams earlier that expected, so now I'm job hunting!!! (which should be fun- but turns out it's not)
hmmm, so now it's back to life-- hope to update you soon

No comments:

Post a Comment