Sunday, June 10, 2012

Spoke Too Soon...

Okay, so maybe I spoke too soon! Perhaps having a fight is something I'd rather avoid! But where  does one draw the line when you have a difference in opinion and personality?
Relationships are more complex than they seem- you find yourself doing things you were not accustomed to doing. So here's my other dilemma: as much as I want to share everything- I can't really bare all the intricate details of my relationship here (which I'm sure my boyfriend would have an issue with) but at the same time, I'd like to keep an open mind about the decisions I make- and this usually involves listening to other peoples opinions! The only thing I can say without doubt, is that communication is the seed of my relationship!


Moving along, my birthday turned out...uhm...rather norrmal I guess! Had a loooooooooong boring exam, and the weather was a drag.My friends and I were meant to go for drinks after the paper, which we didn't because of the horrible (jealous) weather! and, besides that, they all had excuses. Okay one had to go to a funeral, one had no money, one had to study, one had plans with her boyfriend and the other would've only come along if I was going to pay! They all left. I felt alone. I felt like it was unfair how they all had excuses, but on their birthdays, I make an effort! The only people who wanted to see me: are my guy friends. So I ended up going to see one. Although the only other person I wanted to spend my birthday with was my boyfriend! Whom I was reluctant to go see cause I feel like I'm distracting him from studying! Oh well. I realised that my birthday is just another day to everyone else. That's the reality of it I guess!

And of course, I was right- my mom didn't wish me a happy birthday (for the 5th year in a row now) It's starting to seem like a tradition! At least my party is on saturday! 5 days left! Countdown is on!
P.S: being 20 really isn't as exciting as I thought it would be! Mwah my lovies

No comments:

Post a Comment