Monday, September 17, 2012

Whisper sweet nothings to me Baby...


Okay, under normal circumstances, I really do try to avoid being cheesy!!! BUT, once in a while, I have to fall prey to being a sucker for romance!! By now, you should know (assuming you've been keeping up with previous posts) that thy dearly beloved boyfriend is not, I repeat NOT romantic!! I think he had a mere slip up. Lol. I should admit, I like how he's not all "mooshy" about his feelings and if he was always romantic- it would take out the element of suprise!! Anyway, lets get to the point... A message I received (that made me smile like an idiot for 30 minutes straight- following a painful jaw) while I was in the library.

"  I love your smile... And I don't think that there's anything that compares to it. If you stop smiling, that will be the death of me."

awwwwww, should this be a poem or what!!!! Need I add, that for someone who claims to be anti-romantic, I think I'm making him a softy.

1 comment: