Thursday, September 22, 2011

For every action- there's an equal and opposite reaction!

Okay, so right now I'm not sure how to measure the success of my "badass attitude." Here I am, doing all the things I know should piss my mum off- and yet she's not reacting! (by that I mean shes not screaming and yelling and threatening to kick me out) I mean, the other school night, I got home at 8pm, she didn say anything, other weekend I went to school on friday and came home on sunday, she didn't say anything, then yesturday, I came home with my hair done- and guess what..... she didn't say anything!!!
I guess my plan has worked- but it sounds too good to be true. Could my mum have given up without even a fight???? Or am I the fool here, and she's devising some 'evil' plot to get back at me.....

No comments:

Post a Comment