Monday, September 12, 2011

How unexpected...

Okay- so Bachelor 4 invited me to celebrate his bday with him this past weekend. So i slept over at his house 4m friday to sunday (and not ignoring the fact that i was @ his house most of th week.) Anyway, he was just acting wierd- I mean, he hardly said two words to me the whole weekend, and it seemed as though he was making an effort to stay clear of me, and when we just so happened to be alone, I felt awkwad!!Then, when asked by 1 f my friends- he lied about a certain detail involving our sex-life. I'm confused. I really hate people who give mixed signals (okay i dnt ACTUALLY hate him) bt I do hate not knowing where I stand with someone(him)!!

Possible reasons 4 his sudden act of "uncalled-for" behaviour:
  • He realised I'm falling for him- and now he's uncomfortable with our "relationship"
  • He realised he likes me too- and he's scared of where it might lead
  • I did something to upset him (whatever that might be)
Oh well, whatever it is, I have a feeling I will find out soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment