Thursday, September 1, 2011

A New Revelation!

ok, so you remeber the post about the eligable bachelors right? (sure you do), well, two days later, and certain events have led me to find out new things about them AND the major news is that there is a new addition to our bachelors (can't figure out why i hadn't thought of him in the first place *rolling eyes)

Bachelor 1
He saw me today, and he came up to me, joked about inviting me over,
then outta the blue he grabbed my wallet and took 20 bux from it. Of course,
I thought it was some type of joke but he really wanted to take it. Kept telling him
to give it back but he insisted he needed to have it (i couldn't let him have it- it was my last 20)
MORAL OF STORY: how can i want to start a relationship with someone who doesn't take me seriously???? hmmm, how disappointing

Bachelor 4 (new addition)
Well, don't know why I didn't think of him before, we've had a "friends-with-benefits"
relationship for over a year now. But after i saw him yesterday, I can't shake the feeling
that our "no-strings" arrangement is no longer "stringless" (if that's even a word.)
I have never really thought about it, but he's actually my type! Ok, so i have to give his
profile like i did with the other guys...

Tall, (not buff) but has a 6pack *big grin
VERY calm, down to earth,
lives life for today
not really into the dating scene (I could change that)
likes me (but I'm not sure how much)
seems to enjoy my company

No comments:

Post a Comment