Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Greener pasteurs??

Okay, so I should be excited about my job- which I was until I figured out that my manager hates me! Okay that may have been a tad bit over exagerated lol. But what else am I suposed to think, I mean, even after I told her that I have classes from monday to friday, she gave me a monday shift from 1pm to 10pm! AND Thursday 10am til 7pm!!! Lets just wait til I confront her about it!!
So moving right along- I have already started planning what I'll buy with my 1st paycheck hahahaha and of course, since winter is the hardest month to look good (according to me; how do you look good without showing any skin AND having to wear layers and layers of clothes!) I'll have to invest in some key items - which all (stylish) ladies should have this winter!!!

 1. I am loving the neutral trend for this upcoming cold season!  Neutrals go with just about everything, from beiges, tans, grays, whites...if it's neutral you've gotta have it! From dresses to shoes and more, check out a few neutral pieces I've picked...
A beige blazer! (black is soooo last season)


A pair of nude heels!!








2. Another must have to brave the seasons harsh temperatures: an ANKLE BOOT. Ladies there's no need to be bland and boring! A bright pop of colour is perfect if you dont want to blend in! But of course, if you are not much of a fashionista, black or brown will do (in suede of course)

  • Slip them on with everything from mini skirts to skinny jeans to stamp your look with instant sophistication
 3. Another essential on every fashionista's wishlist: Chunky bright jewellery to brighten up the winter blues!
 

Remember: theres something for everyone. If bold and chunky isnt your thing, try something more subtle.

Last but not least: Fashion fades, but style is eternal!!! Mwah

No comments:

Post a Comment