Wednesday, May 23, 2012

To be romantic... or not to be!!

Okay, so let me start by saying: there is no good news!! Due to a work shift (and other unforeseen events- which I will not elaborate) my first month anniversary was not spent the way I had  imagined it. What's worse--- maybe not doing anything was probably a good idea, since my boyfriend is "anti-romantic" I might have ended up with egg on my face! No matter. I'm still very happy with the way things are going- probably too well. I feel as though he's too good to be true and that I"m going to fall hopelessly in love with him... only to find that he doesnt love me back *bbm can't wach face* (sigh)
Okay, I'm being pessimistic now.
Anyway exams are two weeks away, and I"m super stressed, yet I can't seem to study!!
Countdown to my Bday party is on ( and my dad will make an appearance there- of course we agreed that he is not allowed to dance in front of my friends lol)
Okay, let me try to study! As boring as auditing is: I hope spending the "whole" day in the library will be of some benefit!
oddly enough, this picture has nothing to do with anything I
 just said, although I find it quite fitting. RANDOM!
MWAH!!

No comments:

Post a Comment