Friday, May 4, 2012

That awkwad moment when you're a stranger on your own Blog!

okay, so it's been 3 months since I last posted *hides* , and no, I don't even have a good excuse! So, lets just get onto the good part...

My life right now is where it should be. Everything is balanced. Good relationships with my parents (who recently gave me the privilage of staying out all night *air punches*), my grades are good (although sometimes i feel like I'm drowning in school work) and most importantly...wait for it... wait for it... *drum roll*...okay now I'm just stalling to build anticipation... lol... I'M IN RELATIONSHIP!!! after months of searching and being single, I've finally found someone who I can call a partner! how surreal is that?! But of course lets not forget the sleeze balls I had to encounter before I finally found the one (shout out to the guys who tried to use me- it's because of you that I've found someone who treats me the way I deserve to be treated.)
Bottom line, I'm happy. perhaps too happy. And yes, there are a few glitches (none that cant be fixed) but I, Yolanda, am finally ready to commit and settle down with ONE guy. (Okay now I sound like I'm planning a wedding) lmao lets agree not  to read too much into that ;)


moving right along... I also FINALLY got a job. Well not a job job... more along the lines of promotions, which by the way, isnt as fun as it looks! But I enjoy it, and what better way of getting extra pocket money!

Onto more important things: It's my birthday month next month!!! *wide ass smile* and hopefully this year my party will go along as planned. Lets not think about what happened last year (my Blackberry was stolen the day before my birthday) anyway, My teenage years will be all but a memory. Lets keep our fingers crossed for an awesome party!!

last off SHOUT OUT to Karabo M who requested this post! I promise to keep posting more regularly (at least I'll try) Mwah!

No comments:

Post a Comment