Tuesday, August 28, 2012

"Bringer of balance"

Okay, so after an episode with mom- I ended up staying at my boyfriends house for the week! Which, need I say, was quite interesting! (No, not for the reason's youre thinking *wink wink*) So I guess I have to sum up the week without divulging every detail...
I've always beleived that living with someone is the ultimate way to decide if you could really be with them, because when you share a space, you learn everything is to learn about each other! Having said that: I have proven my theory true!! Fortunately, the week had a positive outcome (according to me) and yes, I did learn some new things about my man. The way he likes things done, and the level of expectation he has of  me as a girlfriend. A few surprises too. Although I should admit, I did wonder if I was invading his space. I've always found people who live alone to be a little less tolerent of other peoples habits.
I now have a new-found appreciation for him. He brings balance in my life. I need that. Part of me wishes I had found it sooner. One question though: if he brings balance to me- what effect do I have on him?? I guess only one person can answer that.
Anyway, as conclusion to a joke I made, the following is my reply...

BOYFRIEND FOR SALE  

"Tall", dark, handsome (hate to be cliche but I think that sums it up quite well)
Good listener
Not accessible to [random] females
Cooks (really well)
Wipes away tears
Very honest (which is a good thing, BUT...)
Wears your socks if you leave them at his house
Drinks tea/coffee with the spoon in the cup
Hates to leave the bed undone
Passionate about gaming
Someone you could spend the whole day doing "nothing" with and still have a good time (although that might not be applicable for everyone)
You can talk to him about anything
A "family man"
Tells you what you need to hear (even if you're trying to avoid it)
Appreciates a woman who gets along well with his friends and family
Owns a stuffed Tiger (who currently needs his ear to be sewn back on)
Accomodating and tolerent
Not a fan of fake nails
Baths at odd hours of the day (night)
Broad appreciation for music
Needs more love than he's willing to admit


*please note: this boyfriend is not really for sale- he's taken, and will be unavailable 'til further notice*

And a special SHOUTOUT to Boitumelo Tumi Nkuna, who turned 21 this past thursday!!! That was an awesome party, MWAH!!

No comments:

Post a Comment