Monday, August 6, 2012

Down and under

Some days are better than most. Today...  *sigh* not such a great day. I think the weather is a direct translation of how I'm feeling. Grey. Dull. Cold.
I haven't come to school in the past four days and I'm regretting being here now. I just don't feel like school, or books, or friends, or people. I want to stay at home, lie in bed, and watch movies all day! Okay, so something is definately wrong...
Dad got a job. A good job! Hospital Pharmacy Manager in Mpumalanga. Another freaking province. What's the point of getting a job somewhere far from your family? He should be here! Where we can see him, and call him to fetch us when we're stranded at school, or go to Caio Baby for breakfast every saturday like we used to do. "Yolanda, aren't you happy for me?" ,"No dad, I"m not." Can you beleive I was teary eyed when I said that.
Anyway things with mom are still tense. What's new? Sometimes I try. I really do. I look at some of my friends, and the relationships that they have their mothers- I envy them. *sigh, again*
Mmmm this is turning into a very depressing update, so I guess I should stop here!
P.S: anyone know any methods of chanelling negative energy into school work? That would be very useful right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment