Thursday, November 22, 2012

15 Questions to ask a girl


Okay, so I'm going to be interviewing some of my girl friends (for fun), just to have some new voices on this blog (I'm tired of seeing my own thoughts!) So I've come up with 15 questions to ask these girls.... enjoy!


Featuring: Melissa




Me: Can you tell us a secret about yourself?
Mel: well, if I told you, it wouldn't be a secret anymore...

Me: Did you ever have an imaginary friend?
Mel:  Yes I did.(her name was Thunder)  Funny enough my best friend and I have imaginary friends

Me: A pick up line that worked on you?
Mel: What? do those things even work?

Me: Is it ok for girls to make the first move?
The lovely melissa
Mel: Hell no. Let him enjoy the chace!

Me: What would you say to someone whose about to commit suicide?
Mel: Are you mad? I'll bring you back to clean up the mess. Please don't. I still love you.

Me: What does your name mean?
Mel: Honey/ Honey bee

Me: How many times have you been in love?
Mel: Once

Me:  Do you think that fish get thirsty?
Mel: I thought they got tired of always drinking.

Me: Do you believe in aliens?
Mel: Nooooooooo!

Me: If you were a superhero, what would your super power be?
Mel: Mind control! Gosh, I'd have so much fun.

Me: Are you single? (if yes, are you taking applications?)
Mel: Yes I'm single! Keep them coming through :D

Me: Which is your favourite post on this blog?
Mel: The bucket list!

Me: Any weird habits?
Mel:Hmmm popping pimples *hides*

Me: The most played song on your phone?
Mel: We are never getting back together- Taylor Swift

Me: At what point does a girl become a woman?
Mel: When she can stand on her own two feet

Me: Any last words?
Mel: Make love to life everyday and only you control your destiny- so dream big!

No comments:

Post a Comment