Monday, July 22, 2013

The proof is in the pictures!!

Okay, as much as I'm all for fashion and keeping up with new trends... Am I the only person who thinks see-through tops are TACKY!!! I mean, here I was, sitting in a lecture, and the girl next to me was sporting her peek-a-boob top with (wait for it...) a coloured bra underneath it. When the lecturer walked past- he was literally starring at her boobs!!! I mean come on- it's one thing having your cleavage and decolletage on display, but when your breats and stomach are in full view- how do you expect people (especially men) to have respect for you?
It gets worse! Some people wear these tops with nothing underneath *face palm*. I am a feminist, and I understand that we are in an age where we celebrate our bodies, but ladies, can we please leave a bit to the imagination! No man is going to buy a cow if the milk is free!
Dont even get me started on ladies with big tummies that try to pull this look off!

Before I leave the house, I always do a "Daddy's-little-girl-test". BEHOLD:
Step 1: Look in the mirror
Step 2: Ask yourself, if my dad saw me in this outfit, would he be proud of me?
Step 3: Ask yourself, would I be ashamed if my dad saw me in this outfit?
Step 4: If the answer to step 3 is NO, and step 4 is YES- GO AND CHANGE!!!
(Step 5: These rules dont count when going out at night! ) 

No comments:

Post a Comment