Tuesday, August 6, 2013

It's all in a kiss!

A kiss can make you feel everything, or it can make you feel nothing. It's pretty much the seperator between friend and lover! Personally, there's no way we can go further if the kissing sucks! Trust me I've seen it all, (or should I say tasted it all). Here's a list of my top 6 worst kisses, in no particular order!

1. The "Hello-Nicotine" kisser- the smoker that secretes a flavour formed from his cigarettes and all you want to do is brush your teeth, floss, rinse with mouthwash and take a mint!
2. The "Lolly-pop licker"- he keeps his lips on yours, and jabbs his tongue in and out, the way a frog does when trying to catch a fly!
3. The "Take-your-breath-away" kisser- he usually has big lips, and they block the airway to your nose, THEN he decides to give you a never ending kiss and you literally have to push him away while you gasp desperately for air!
4. The Bitter- well as the name suggests, he takes nibbling way too seriously, and leaves you with a swollen lip.
5. The "Whale washer"- he makes improper use of his unlimited supply of saliva. At the end of it, you have to wipe away the access. YUCK!
6. The "Tick-tocker"- he contiuously rotates his head simultaneously with his tongue. What more can I say?


And my best kisses...
1. The "Honey!,I'm home" kiss- its usually given as a hello or goodbye. Short. Quick. Cute.
2. The Upside-down kiss- those of you who have watched spiderman will know what I'm talking about. So romantic *happy sigh*
3. The Suprise kiss- nothing like a gentle unexpected kiss, usually anywhere on the face.
4. The "I'm gonna rip your clothes off" kiss- Oh yeah, *wink wink* it's usually rough, involves lip bitting and more often that not, leads to erh... X-rated proceedings!
5. The "whisper" kisses- these usually happen when she's trying to talk and he's trying to shut her up. So it's pretty much a kiss inbetween each word, then somehow ends as *read number 4*


And places I hate getting kisses...
1. My ears, eeeew. Tongue+Ear=Turn off!
2. Toes. Enough said.
3. My back
4. My nose.


Look at the end of the day, it's all supposed to feel good, but what happens when your partner has bad kissing habits? AWKWARD!! Just find a nice way to tell them and show them how you prefer being kissed.

No comments:

Post a Comment