Monday, August 5, 2013

Moving Forward!

Okay, so if you read my last post:you'd probably think I was sounding suicidal! Not to worry, there seems to be some light at the end of my tunnel!! After a very long week, I'm not feeling so sad anymore. I think the break-up hit me hard because I didn't see it coming and the main reason I was finding it so hard to let go was because I thought it would be really difficult to walk away from someone whose been one of the prime factors in my life for some time. The good news is: I recently realised that moving on won't be as hard as I had imagined it to be The bad news: I'm still a little unsure about the path I should take with my "ex". Gosh, it's weird even saying that. Sometimes I literally have to remind myself that I'm single! I mean is it ever really possible for people who were in a relationship to be genuine friends? My head is telling me to cut him off completely and forget I even knew him (which is what I've always done with my previous ex's) and it works! Although this time- I don't want that. I don't want to get to a point where I don't care, but how do I do that without compromising my "moving on". *sigh* He was there for me through such a difficult time and even though he opted out before I could extend the same courtesy- I still want to be there for him (Just as a friend.) So this is the decision I'm stuck with, hopefully I'll have an answer by the end of the week. The new news: So much to everyone's dismay, I've been poking around for nominees for a new relationship! YES, you read that right! And yes, it may be too soon, but it doesn't feel wrong. Naturally, I'm someone who doesn't sit well with being lonely so a new relationship might just be what I need. (This theory has been tested and the results were positive before). So right now the options are looking good. I won't jinx anything by giving away anything yet, and before you even think about it- I won't give away the cookie either! Honestly I had even forgotten how easy it is for me to hook guys. The hard part is deciding which one I want. So lets keep our fingers crossed that my date will go well today ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment